No matter what you do when working around the house, don’t work on your home’s electrical system! It is extremely dangerous to work with live wires without the proper training and certification. Even if the power is out on your property, it is hazardous to work on the electrical system.
If something is wrong with your electrical system, please call (321) 341-3625 right away. Our Edgewater electrical service technicians are always standing by to help at a moment’s notice.
For more than 25 years, we have been completing various electrical projects for our customers with safety and efficiency always in the center focus. You can trust that we know how to handle any electrical problems that your home or business might be having, too. We are the one-stop electrical service shop that people in Edgewater know to call first when there are electrical system defects, failures, or damage.
Our electricians can work on many different electrical systems and issues, such as:
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Electrical installation
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Electrical safety inspections
- Home automation
- Home rewiring
- Knob and tube wiring
- Surge protection
- USB outlets
- Whole-home power generators
We can complete repairs, installation, maintenance, and more. It is our goal to get your electrical system up and running quickly. We stand behind every single job we finish.
If you aren’t a professional electrician, then it might be difficult to notice an electrical issue as it begins. Unfortunately, the longer an electrical issue isn’t noticed, the more trouble that it can cause in the long run. With a little bit of knowledge shared by our electricians, though, you can keep on the watch for subtle signs of a problem.
A few warning signs of an electrical issue in your home include:
- Dimming or flickering lights
- Sparks when plugging in an outlet
- Heat or warmth near an outlet or switch plate
- Unusual odors, especially near outlets
- Frequent problems with the fuse box
- Loud buzzing when a switch is turned on
If you smell smoke or notice an electrical fire, please call the fire department immediately. Once it is safe, you should call our Edgewater electricians at (321) 341-3625 to get the problem identified and fixed right away.
Dial Duron Service Co. is proud to be one of the most trusted names of homeowners and business owners in Edgewater, Florida. We would love to be the name that you trust, too, when something goes wrong with an electrical system.
We know that you will love working with our electricians because we:
- Offer free estimates on most electrical service jobs.
- Back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Highly train and background check all our technicians.
- Answer the phone with a live person, not a robocall center.
- Review your service options before the work begins.
- Have financing options and specials for affordability.
Schedule Electrical Work by Calling Us Now
We opened our doors in 1995, and the people of Edgewater have trusted us with their electrical systems ever since. For electrical repairs, installation projects, or maintenance work done right the first time and by friendly professionals, come to Dial Duron Service Co. Your satisfaction and workplace safety are our top priorities!
Contact us now to learn more about electrical services in Edgewater.