Do I Need to Call a Melbourne Plumber?
If you’re dealing with a plumbing problem, don’t wait. Issues like a water leak can cause a great deal of damage to your home or business in a very short amount of time. The team at Dial Duron Service Co. is available 24/7 for emergency plumbing throughout our service area.
Here are 6 reasons why you may need to call a plumber:
- Your water bill is increasing. If your water bill keeps growing but you’re using the same amount of water each month, you may be facing a water leak.
- Water stains on the ground or walls. Noticing water marks on your floors, walls, or ceilings? These could be a sign of a bigger problem, like a dripping pipe. Although water stains may also occur in spaces with little ventilation, they’re especially problematic if you’re experiencing other indicators of a leaking line. These indicators include:
- Mildew scent
- Mold growth
- Fragile or slumped walls or floors
- Wet spots
- Your plumbing is making noise. It’s normal to hear some plumbing noises occasionally, like running water. However, if you’re hearing other sounds like whacking, banging, or thumping, it’s best to get your plumbing checked out right away.
- Water is always cold or at a low pressure. Both issues may be linked to the same appliance: your water heater. A tank water heater can only hold and dispense so much heated water at a time. However, if you have a tankless water heater or you are constantly experiencing cold water, there may be something wrong. Water pressure problems can also be caused by an issue with your water heater or poor pipe maintenance.
- Your drains clog frequently. If your sinks and showers take a while to drain or you get clogs a lot more often than you’d like, it may be time to schedule professional drain cleaning. Left alone, drain clogs can cause a myriad of other problems like putrid smells and water damage.
Schedule Your Free Estimate Today
The plumbing pros at Dial Duron Service Co. has been serving residents and business owners in Melbourne and throughout Brevard County since 1995. Our fast-response repair team is available 24/7 to ensure that your plumbing problems are fixed quickly and efficiently.