SCHEDULE AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
When you work with Dial Duron Service Co., our friendly experts make keeping your house’s AC a breeze, despite make or model. In addition, you’ll have peace of mind knowing all our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN EXPERIENCED AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE?
Our Melbourne AC maintenance experts will clean and check essential portions your air conditioner. This can allow us recognize little concerns ahead of them being sizeable problems that cause a malfunction.
Here’s some of the work we’ll do throughout your tune-up appointment:
- Examine your thermostat and other system controls for correct start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This aids your unit run at top production.
- Oil moving parts to keep them running correctly. Pieces that aren’t oiled can scrape, causing them to stop working.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help remove leak-causing blockage.
- Attach electrical connections to make sure your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Readjust bent condenser coil fins, which can impact cooling performance when they’re misshapen.
Signs Your AC Requires Maintenance
Just like a car, generator or other high-intensity machinery, an AC system requires regular maintenance to run effectively. Here are some signs your AC may need some attention:
- Your energy bills have increased significantly from last month.
- You hear strange noises when the AC is running.
- The airflow from your vents is weak.
- The room is not cooling down as quickly as it used to.
- There is water leaking from the AC unit.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it's time to call a professional for maintenance. We offer comprehensive maintenance services to keep your AC running all summer long. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR AIR CONDITIONER
Here are a few ways to aid in keeping your AC working smoothly between tune-ups.
- Leave an adequate amount of open space around your air conditioner. Your outdoor cooling equipment, known as a condenser unit, needs area to breathe. Our AC tune-up pros advise placing flowers, bushes and shrubs at a minimum of two feet away from it.
- Remove grass clippings. It’s a good idea to examine your outdoor condenser for twigs, leaves and other yard waste that’s accumulated around it. This debris may reduce your system’s airflow and force it to perform harder. Whenever you mow, trim weeds or rake, turn off your AC at the thermostat. At that moment, check the outside of your system is safe from grass clippings and leaves.
- Put in new air filters. This is often one of the usually overlooked parts of maintenance. If you don’t put in new the air filters regularly, it can ultimately damage your air conditioner. A stopped up filter can drive up your electric bill, lessen your home’s air quality and run down your air conditioner earlier. To stop this, our AC maintenance specialists advise switching your air filter every 90 days at minimum.
Benefits of a Comprehensive A/C Maintenance Plan
Like most homeowners, you want your air conditioning, heating, and plumbing systems to run smoothly and efficiently all year long. That's why it's a good idea to have a comprehensive maintenance plan. With one of these plans, you'll receive regular tune-ups and inspections of all your systems, priority service, and 15% off all repairs.
If your AC system, furnace, water heater, or pipes are damaged, there is no need to call around. Even outlets and circuit breakers get a free examination. We are your one-stop-shop for peace of mind and total comfort in your house. Our experts will ensure that everything on your property functions properly to keep you and your loved ones safe and comfortable. Contact us today to sign up for a comprehensive maintenance plan!
NEVER NEGLECT YOUR AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE AGAIN
At Dial Duron Service Co., we’re a whole-home service company in Brevard County that loves to make things simpler for our customers. We know you have other appointments on your calendar.
With our Complete Comfort Club, you won’t have to worry about maintenance at any time. This easy service agreement includes all mandatory yearly tune-ups for your equipment, plus exclusive repair discounts and other special perks.
Contact us at (321) 341-3625 or ask your friendly AC maintenance technician for further information.
Contact Dial Duron Service Co. TodayServicing All Brands
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (321) 341-3625 or complete the form below.