Our furnace maintenance process is crafted to be in-depth and within your means. It could even help you avoid furnace repair down the road, because we’ll carefully examine your heating system for glitches. To understand how we keep your furnace in top shape, here are examples of the components we assess during our furnace maintenance call.
- Gas burners or heating element. If your furnace relies on natural gas, we’ll assess the burners to ensure they’re working correctly. We’ll also survey your gas furnace’s heat exchanger, as a broken one can emit dangerous carbon monoxide. Otherwise, our furnace maintenance experts will inspect the heating strips and heating cycle.
- Blower motor. Your furnace can’t move air through your space if the blower motor isn’t working correctly. We’ll make sure there aren’t any concerns with the blower motor.
- Electrical components. We’ll ensure electrical connections are secure and test electrical parts to validate they’re working right.
We have the tools and know-how to find and resolve all common furnace issues fast and efficiently.
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR FURNACE
There are several simple undertakings you can take care of yourself. They go a long way to keeping your furnace working smoothly between professional maintenance service.
Here are a handful of tasks you can accomplish:
- Replace your furnace’s air filter regularly. Your home’s indoor air quality will suffer with a dirty air filter. A clogged air filter can also make your furnace to work harder and escalate your monthly costs. How often you need to replace yours varies with the type of air filter you have installed. Take a look at the manufacturer’s replacement instructions for your particular air filter.
- Listen and watch for indications of trouble. Unfamiliar sounds or higher-than-normal energy bills can be signals of furnace problems. Reach out to the furnace maintenance experts at Dial Duron Service Co. at the first sign of trouble to hopefully prevent larger problems.
- Check the space by your furnace. Keep the area surrounding your furnace clean and free from clutter.
KEEP YOUR FURNACE RUNNING SMOOTHLY WITH Dial Duron
Enrolling in our Complete Comfort Club is one of the best ways to provide your furnace top quality furnace maintenance and repair service in Central Florida. All our Comfort Club members are given annual heating and cooling checkups plus other significant benefits. You’ll enjoy exclusive discounts for repairs and our other home services. The result of all these benefits is a furnace that runs more quietly and efficiently than you have ever seen.