Florida summers can be harsh, and your air conditioner must work hard to keep your home cool. Although we’re happy to respond when you need air conditioning repairs, we’d much rather see you in the spring for semi-annual maintenance. This can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns! Our Central Florida air conditioning technicians maintain all brands of AC units, so you don’t have to wonder whether we’ll be able to service yours.
Regular maintenance is the key to low energy bills, consistent comfort, and a longer lifespan for your air conditioner. We offer affordable service agreements that lock in these benefits. Add to that peace of mind and reduced repair costs, and it’s easy to see why preventive maintenance is vital to your air conditioner’s safety and efficiency.
24/7 Speedy Air Conditioning Repair
Here in Central Florida, the heat and humidity are no joke. If you have a breakdown, you want it fixed fast. Our 24-hour AC service means that you won’t have to swelter long in the summer heat before an expert air conditioner technician arrives to diagnose the problem.
We repair all makes of air conditioning systems, and we stock an array of replacement parts in our service fleet so that we don’t waste your valuable time running around collecting parts. At Dial Duron Service Co., we have the experience, expertise, and equipment to make speedy AC repairs that quickly restore cooling comfort to your Central Florida home.
Quality AC Installation & Replacement
Whether you want to add air conditioning to a historic home or install a system in your custom-built dream house, our air conditioning technicians in Central Florida at Dial Duron Service Co. have the experience and training to do the job right. We’ll evaluate your needs based on square footage, lifestyle, solar effects, and budget to find the best solution to keep your family comfortable.
We install quality heat pumps and air conditioning units, so you can be confident you’re getting an affordable, energy-efficient system. When it’s nearing the time to replace your old unit, we’ll streamline the process. After installing your new system, we’ll remove your old equipment, saving you the hassle of disposing of it. We also offer flexible financing options to make your new AC installation even more convenient.
Signs You May Need a New Air Conditioner
Wondering whether it’s time for a new air conditioner? Watch for these warning signs:
- Warm air is coming out. This warning sign is kind of obvious. If your air conditioner blows out warm air when it should be cold, there’s a problem somewhere.
- Increased energy bills. The harder your air conditioning unit has to work to put out cold air, the more expensive your energy bills are going to be. Whenever you notice a significant increase in your electric bill, it’s time to call our Melbourne air conditoining specialists to see what can be done.
- Strange noises or smells. You should never hear grinding noises coming from your air conditioning unit. You might have a belt that’s slipped out of position or some other loose component. Likewise, your air conditioner shouldn’t ever have a bad smell to it. If it smells like something’s burning when it’s running, you could have an electrical wiring issue that could be a fire hazard. If it smells musty, you could have dirty or moldy ductwork that could make you and your family sick over time unless you get it cleaned properly.
- Weak airflow. Is your air conditioner blowing out cold air, but the airflow is so weak that you can barely feel it? Your air conditioning compressor may need to be replaced. If you give us a call, our Brevard County air conditioning pros can come out to see what’s going on.
- Failing thermostat. A central air conditioning system is controlled by a thermostat. When something goes wrong with your thermostat, it can cause a ton of issues, including an air conditioner that won’t turn on or one that keeps powering on and off too soon. This can affect efficiency and energy use.
- Freon or water leaks. Have you noticed moisture around your air conditioning unit? If you have a Freon leak, this can be fatal. Even if it’s just a water leak due to a faulty condensation tube, you shouldn’t ignore it. Call in a professional to look at it for you.
When you call Dial Duron Service Co., you can rest assured that our Central Florida air conditioning pros will give an honest assessment of your situation to help you make the right choice for your comfort and your budget.
Choose Our Trusted Melbourne AC Technicians
At Dial Duron Service Co., our experts undergo continued factory training to stay current on the latest trends in air conditioning. We offer free design evaluations and second opinions to help keep you from paying for services you don’t need. Our technicians are available 24/7 and are background checked and drug tested. We’re known for creating custom duct systems like no one else. Best of all, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our air conditioning services in Central Florida.