Imagine being able to monitor and control your air conditioner from anywhere! That’s what you can do with a Wi-Fi-enabled thermostat installed by our Brevard County AC technicians.
With a Wi-Fi-enabled thermostat, you can:
- View and change your heating and cooling system settings
- Schedule your air conditioning system remotely
- Get temperature alerts via email or app
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is connected
- Manage multiple thermostats if your system is zoned
- Get automatic software upgrades as new features are available
- Remotely access your AC system via computer, tablet, or smartphone
Signs You May Need a New Air Conditioner
Wondering whether it’s time for a new air conditioner? Watch for these warning signs:
- Warm air is coming out. This warning sign is kind of obvious. If your air conditioner blows out warm air when it should be cold, there’s a problem somewhere.
- Increased energy bills. The harder your air conditioning unit has to work to put out cold air, the more expensive your energy bills are going to be. Whenever you notice a significant increase in your electric bill, it’s time to call our Melbourne AC specialists to see what can be done.
- Strange noises or smells. You should never hear grinding noises coming from your air conditioning unit. You might have a belt that’s slipped out of position or some other loose component. Likewise, your air conditioner shouldn’t ever have a bad smell to it. If it smells like something’s burning when it’s running, you could have an electrical wiring issue that could be a fire hazard. If it smells musty, you could have dirty or moldy ductwork that could make you and your family sick over time unless you get it cleaned properly.
- Weak airflow. Is your air conditioner blowing out cold air, but the airflow is so weak that you can barely feel it? Your air conditioning compressor may need to be replaced. If you give us a call, our air conditioning pros can come out to see what’s going on.
- Failing thermostat. A central air conditioning system is controlled by a thermostat. When something goes wrong with your thermostat, it can cause a ton of issues, including an air conditioner that won’t turn on or one that keeps powering on and off too soon. This can affect efficiency and energy use.
- Freon or water leaks. Have you noticed moisture around your air conditioning unit? If you have a Freon leak, this can be fatal. Even if it’s just a water leak due to a faulty condensation tube, you shouldn’t ignore it. Call in a professional to look at it for you.
When you call Dial Duron Service Co., you can rest assured that our Melbourne air conditioning pros will give an honest assessment of your situation to help you make the right choice for your comfort and your budget.
Choose Our Trusted Melbourne AC Technicians
At Dial Duron Service Co., our experts undergo continued factory training to stay current on the latest trends in air conditioning. We offer free design evaluations and second opinions to help keep you from paying for services you don’t need. Our technicians are available 24/7 and are background checked and drug tested. We’re known for creating custom duct systems like no one else. Best of all, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our air conditioning services in Melbourne and across Brevard County.
Contact our AC technicians at Dial Duron Service Co. today for your free estimate!