While the most obvious sign of trouble might be that your water isn’t as hot as you’d like it to be, there are other signs that there’s something wrong with your water heater.
The most common signs that you should call for water heater repair are:
- Inadequate hot water. No one likes having to take a cold shower, especially on a cold morning! If it seems like you’re always running out of hot water quickly, call our water heater repair pros at Dial Duron Service Co. to assess the situation.
- Discolored water. The water coming from your tap should always be colorless. If you’ve noticed that your water is even slightly discolored, with a rusty tint or dark particles, your water heater may be the culprit. Discolored water can also be signs of a health hazard, so be sure to contact us right away if you’ve noticed any changes.
- Low water pressure. This is another uncomfortable sign of water heater problems. However, poor water pressure may be connected to many other concerns, such as sediment buildup in the tank of your water heater.
- Odd sounds coming from your water heater. Yes, there are a few normal sounds that you’ll hear when your water heater is working properly, such as occasional running water. When you hear sounds like banging, cracking, or popping, though, it may be a sign you need a few water heater repairs.
- Leaking water heater. There are many reasons why water may be leaking from your water heater, from a broken pressure relief to a faulty drain valve. Excessive sediment can also break down the bottom of your tank and cause it to leak.
Don’t leave the health or comfort of your family or customers to chance. If you’re experiencing any of these water heater problems, it’s best to contact Dial Duron Service Co. right away to make things right. Our water heater repairmen are available 24/7 to take your call at (321) 341-3625!
We Repair All Types of Water Heaters
No matter the type or brand of water heater you have in your home or business, Dial Duron Service Co. can repair it. With over 25 years serving Central Florida, you can count on our expertise.
We repair the following types of water heaters:
- Tankless water heaters
- Storage (tank) water heaters
- Natural gas water heaters
- Propane water heaters
- Electric water heaters
Our plumbing experts are proud to work on all water heater brands. If you want the best, ask us why we are Lennox Premier Dealers!
Choose Dial Duron Service Co. For Water Heater Repair
Don’t suffer through another cold shower again. With our free estimates and exceptional work backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can trust that our company is the right choice for all your water heater repair and service needs.
We know that water heater problems don’t wait for business hours. No matter when you need us, day or night, give us a call to schedule an appointment. We can get things back up and running in no time!