You don’t have to look far and wide to find an AC service company that can help solve your AC troubles. Dial Duron Service Co. can handle any task that needs to be done to get your air conditioning unit up and running.
You can depend on our technicians for help with:
- AC maintenance: Routine maintenance can help reduce the risk of your AC system breaking down during a heatwave. For some customers, routine AC maintenance helps lower their energy bills by increasing the system’s efficiency.
- AC repairs: When your air conditioner breaks, you shouldn’t wait to get it fixed. Preserve your family’s comfort by scheduling rapid AC repairs with our convenient appointment scheduling options.
- AC installation: Want to upgrade the AC system in your home? Or do you need an AC for a newly constructed property? Our technicians can complete AC installation jobs of any size. We can also network with any other contractors if your AC installation is part of a larger construction project.
Signs Your AC Needs Service
Your air conditioning unit won’t flatly tell you when something is wrong with it unless you have some of the most advanced models on the market. Instead, you will have to pay attention to signs that it needs service.
A few common signs that an AC unit needs service from a professional include:
- Warm air: The air coming out of the air conditioning unit should feel cold on your palm, especially if you test the air nearest the system. If it is warm, then it isn’t doing its job for one reason or another.
High energy bills: When an AC unit is running inefficiently, it can spike your energy bill. Inefficiencies are often caused by part defects that need to be swapped out or repaired.
- Unusual sounds: Typically, an air conditioning system runs fairly quietly and with a constant hum. Any unusual sounds like thumps or bangs can be a sign that something is broken.
- Weak airflow: The airflow from an AC won’t be powerful, but it should be noticeable. A weak airflow that you can barely feel on your fingertips might mean the compressor is damaged, a fan is busted, etc.
- Thermostat bugs: The thermostat is your direct connection to your home’s HVAC system. If it starts acting buggy, then it could indicate a bigger problem with the AC unit.
- Leaks: Moisture and leaks around an air conditioning unit are telltale signs that there is a serious issue. Please call (321) 341-3625 immediately if you see a puddle. It could be Freon, which is toxic. Don’t let pets or children near it.
If you let us regularly maintain your air conditioning system, then we will have more chances to spot these signs, too. We will let you know what we find as soon as we notice something needs work.
Trust Dial Duron Service Co. – Call Now
It’s easy to schedule an air conditioning service in Edgewater, Florida. All you need to do is dial (321) 341-3625 and connect to the professionals of Dial Duron Service Co. We service all brands, have 24/7 scheduling for emergencies, and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our air conditioning services. Make the easy choice and choose our team today!
Contact us online to request a FREE estimate on AC services in Edgewater.