If you see water flowing out of the wall or from under a sink, then you know that you should get a plumber on the phone right away. The same is true if you try to turn on a water fixture and nothing happens. Not all plumbing problems are so dramatic and obvious, though. Some plumbing issues are much more subtle, so you have to pay attention to smaller signs that something is wrong.
You should call a plumber if you notice any of these signs of a plumbing issue:
- High water bills: An unexplained increase in your water bills could be the first sign that a pipe or fixture is slowly leaking somewhere unseen.
- New water stains: Water stains on the walls or ceiling, as well as the smell of mildew, are clear signs that a leak has occurred that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
- Strange noises: You should be used to the normal sounds that your plumbing system makes while it is in use. Strange or unusual noises could indicate that part of the plumbing has become damaged.
- Low water pressure: A drop in water pressure, either temporarily or permanently, can indicate one of many different plumbing problems, all of which our team can fix.
- Frequent clogs: Clogs can happen if the wrong thing goes down the drain. However, frequent clogs are usually a sign of a worse, more permanent problem.
You might be tempted to try to fix a plumbing problem on your own because it seems like “no big deal.” The truth is that it is always safer for your plumbing system and potentially your wallet to leave fixes big and small up to a professional plumber. If you try to DIY a plumbing problem, then you could accidentally damage a pipe and cause a major leak. What might have been a quick, low-cost fix could result in catastrophic water damage throughout your house!
Hiring one of our Edgewater plumbers is also a great way to ensure that the plumbing issue is handled as soon as possible. We are experts who know the ins and outs of plumbing systems, pipes, gaskets, faucets, etc. We can get right to work on implementing a solution, so you can get back to living comfortably again.
Dial Duron Service Co. is dedicated to delivering plumbing services that make life easier for our clients. A big part of that promise is how we conduct each service call. Gone are the days when you would feel awkward and uncomfortable with a plumber in your house. Our Edgewater plumbers are kind, compassionate, and authentic, as well as fully knowledgeable in all things plumbing related. While we get to work, we know that you will be comfortable and confident that we are doing the best job possible.
During a service call with Dial Duron, you can expect:
- A plumber who shows up on time and in uniform.
- Clean, efficient work that doesn’t make a big mess.
- Updates as the job progresses.
- Tidying up after we are done.
Schedule a Free Plumbing Estimate Today
If you’re looking for an Edgewater plumber that you can trust, start with Dial Duron Service Co. We are proud to offer free estimates on most plumbing jobs and projects, so you can learn more about our service options without signing a contract agreement first. It is just one of many ways that we have been putting our customers’ satisfaction first since opening our doors in 1995!
Call (321) 341-3625 or contact us online to schedule a plumbing service in Edgewater.
Contact Dial Duron Service Co. TodayServicing All Brands
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (321) 341-3625 or complete the form below.