The quality of air in your home can be damaged by many different contaminants. You might be surprised by the day-to-day things in your home that are slowly deteriorating the air quality.
Six of the most common indoor air quality contaminants are:
- Pet dander
- Air fresheners
You don’t have to struggle to find ways to eliminate these contaminants from your life, though. For example, don’t put Fido or Fluffy outside just because their fur might be messing up the air! The simpler and more effective answer is to put our experts on the job.
Signs of Air Quality Issues
Making sure that the air quality in your home is important, especially if someone in your family has allergies, a respiratory illness, or an autoimmune deficiency. If the air gets too bad, it could trigger an asthma attack in the worst-case scenario. Before that can happen, pay attention to signs that there is an indoor air quality issue in your home.
Common signs of indoor air quality problems are:
- New or worsened allergy symptoms
- Frequent sinus infections or congestion
- Unexplained headaches
- Dust visibly moving through the air
For a more scientific evaluation of the air quality issues in your home, let our experts from Dial Duron Service Co. conduct an indoor air quality (IAQ) audit. Using the latest and greatest technology, we can test the air quality for problems. With the results and data in hand, we can start to make the best plan to improve the air quality and remove contaminants.
Air Quality Improvement Services
Fixing the air quality in your home could be a challenge, but not when you team up with Dial Duron Service Co. in Edgewater. We have a variety of different services that are designed to improve the air quality and make your home more comfortable. With advanced technology and highly trained technicians, we are certain to have a service that works well for your home.
Indoor air quality improvement solutions that we offer include the following and more:
- Air purifiers: We can install, repair, and maintain air purification systems that eliminate microorganisms that float through the air. Depending on the size of your home, an air purifier can clean the air eight times an hour as it circulates.
- Humidifiers: A humidifier can solve air quality issues caused by dry air that makes you itchy and uncomfortable. A dehumidifier can be used to do the opposite, though, such as when a high level of air moisture is causing bacteria to thrive in the air.
- Ventilators: An energy recovery ventilator can be installed in your HVAC system to continually supply fresh air for your home. You will appreciate the difference it makes in the quality of the air without spiking your electricity bill.
- Inspections: Not sure what the problem with your indoor air quality could be but know that you have one? We can start with an inspection of your HVAC system to look for the telltale signs of an issue before discussing the most cost-effective solution.
Why Hire Dial Duron?
You have your choice of indoor air quality service companies in Edgewater—but there will always be just one Dial Duron Service Co. From the front desk to the company trucks to the executive offices, our entire company is proud of the work we do each and every day. This commitment to being the best that we can be shows in everything we do.
People love to choose Dial Duron Service Co. first for many reasons, such as:
- We were recently honored among the “Best of Central Florida with Justin Clark & Makaila Nichols” for our outstanding services, friendly technicians, and competitive prices.
- We back every job we do with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We offer free estimates on most projects.
- We first opened our doors in 1995.
Schedule Indoor Air Quality Services Today
You don’t need to spend another day coughing and sneezing in your own home. Get the Edgewater indoor air quality experts of Dial Duron Service Co. on the job today. We would be happy to see how we can clean your home’s air and help keep it that way with routine services!
Contact us online to request a free estimate.
Indoor Air Quality FAQ